Email #1: Welcome to the party, pal!
The welcome email is one of the most powerful emails you could have in your arsenal.
By getting this email wrong, you'll be burning your new subscribers right out of the gate.
Doing this right, however, will not only build your authority, but also establish your positioning, and most importantly... Create a powerful bond between your readers and yourself.
In Email 1, we will cover:
- How to structure your welcome email
- What to include and what actions your customers need to take
- The heavy, psychological stuff you need to know (don't worry I make this fun and memorable)
- How to come up with your own subject lines for your first email
- And so much more
Email #2: Let's go on a date
Email #2 is all about knowing your subscriber, building that bond even deeper while starting to wine and dine them... proverbially of course.
Inside Email #2, I'm going to share:
- What the next steps are to keep your open rates high
- How to keep your audience captivated, entertained, and informed
- Why people screw this up (and how to fix it if you already screwed it up before)
- How to use stories from your everyday life for evergreen email sequences
- And so much more!
Email #3 & 4: The 1-2 Setup
This is a bit of a 2-parter, similar to how this email sequence is a 1-2 punch combo.
I'm going to share how you can combine 2 forms of email writing styles to create the perfect content and promotional emails, while also giving your audience Edutainment (Educational entertainment).
So in Email #3 & 4, we're going to cover:
- How to create the right type of content to get your readers salivating to read your email
- Why you want to cleverly disguise your content in a story
- How to craft your story content
- Link placement (advanced)
- And much more.
Bonus (sorta) Including a book and video recommendation pdf that will help you with this module (you either own these books/audiobooks and the videos are free on YouTube).
Email #4 Expanded: A Call To Arms
This is going to be the latter part of email #4. Specifically, we're going to be going over how you can write a very subtle pitch into this email that leads off email #3's story.
This is the part 2 that you've been waiting for. Essentially, I'm going to show you how to write your own version of Empire Strikes Back (Yeah Star Wars references happen)!.
I'm going to share:
- How to write a subtle pitch into your email story
- Why your audience will appreciate this
- How to easily ask for the sale in an email or to get the click you want.
Email #5: Adventure awaits (Stories and more):
So by now, we've reached a point in your journey where might start to wonder... "What the hell do I write about now?"
This is a question I do get asked by my private students quite often.
In Email #5, I'm going to reveal:
- The email story formula I use
- How to craft emails that are entertaining and share your philosophy with your audience
- Where, in your everyday life, you can find a treasure trove of stories
- The power of lists
- And so much more...
Email #6: Case Studies
In Email #6, you would've pitched your product a handful of times and might feel like you're bombarding your audience to just keep buying.
But that's not a mistake, how you go about it, however... That may be.
So I'm going to show you how you can use Case studies to drive home your points and trigger the desire to buy your products and services.
In Email #6 - you'll uncover:
- What sorts of case studies to use
- How to leverage testimonials
- How to ask for testimonials
- Why they work and how to pitch your product in a welcome manner
- When to use these types of emails and more
Email #7: Finalization & Continuation
As we reach our 7th email in this series.
What you're going to be given here is the template I use as a pitch template.
This means you're going to be selling from this email.
A lot of people don't feel comfortable asking for the sale but I'm going to give you a simple way to do so in emails.
On top of that, the formulas I share with you throughout this will enable you to keep writing beyond 7 emails and add to your autoresponder series.
In Email #7 we're going to cover:
- How to write a sales email
- Why they work
- How to use my formulas and emails sequences for further emails down the line